[Eug-lug] mac-mini mac-slack-ub-lin meeting

Bob Miller kbob at jogger-egg.com
Sat Jan 22 10:08:48 PST 2005

T. Joseph CARTER wrote:

> So wait.  You bought the ideal second (or third) computer to run MacOS X
> on, and you're not going to run MacOS X on it?

I think the ideal upgrade for a Mac Mini would be running the
IDE cable out the back so disks can be swapped without opening
the case.  Then you can use a 3.5" disk, which is cheaper, faster
and higher capacity than the 2.5" disks.

That or a PCI slot... (-:

So, John and/or Mike.  Now that you have your boxes, is the
A/C adapter bigger than the computer?

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     kbob at jogger-egg.com