[Eug-lug] Computer time

Max Lemieux max at lunarlogic.com
Fri Jan 21 13:01:14 PST 2005

Agreed, vi seems to be the universally present editor. I haven't used
emacs so can't comment on it; with vi the main learning curve was
getting used to the "insert mode, overwrite mode, command mode"
paradigm. After that it seems pretty straightforward.

For a new user who is working on only one machine though, I'd still
recommend nano for painlessness. :)

-Max