[Eug-lug] "a metamedia cooperation" at the DIVA

Ben Barrett benb at nu-world.com
Fri Jan 21 01:20:24 PST 2005

Howdy folks, here's an event:

http://imaginify.org/metamedia/

EUGLUG is boothmates with imaginify at the Oregon Country Fair each
summer.  It's not a techie event relative to the scope of EUGLUG, but
many concepts relating to copyleft, open source, and creative commons
will be represented, and I'm slated to give a short non-technical blurb
on "Open Culture".

We've been invited to have a presence (no room for a booth though), and
I was thinking that having some CD's to hand out would be nice.  The
Open CD 2.0 for most of the 'doze users, and possibly some Knoppix (wha,
3.7 now?) or other bootable FOSS goodies... any other ideas, folks?

regards,

    Ben