[Eug-lug] Weird RedHat box request

Robert M. Solovay solovay at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jan 20 02:10:08 PST 2005

Bob,

     I have a RedHat 8.0 box which has the words Gnome in small print on
the back. [In a list of updated components.] If that will do the trick you
are welcome to it. {I'll even get it to you in appreciation of all your
help to me on this list.}

	--Bob Solovay [who lives in Eugene despite the email address]