[Eug-lug] Sun RPC vs Debian

Allen Brown abrown at peak.org
Tue Jan 18 18:33:42 PST 2005

The problem is not a missing daemon at my end.  The problem
is that I don't have the binaries to reach their daemons.
AFAIK there is no apt-get package that supports these protocols.
Is that true?  Or am I just asking for the wrong name?
--
Allen Brown
  work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
        allen_brown at agilent.com             abrown at peak.org
  You're schizophrenic?  Gee, that makes four of us!