[Eug-lug] 3ddesk

Bob Miller kbob at jogger-egg.com
Tue Jan 18 00:58:19 PST 2005

Mr O wrote:

> Question is, (Kbob), what settings do you use for updating the
> screenshot so it's current when flipping displays? I'm presently
> using a launcher on Gkrellm2 with "3ddesk --mode=random" for a
> different effect each time.

I took 3ddesk off my laptop long ago because, while fun, it's a lot
slower than the regular desktop switcher.  I don't remember what
settings I used, but I do remember that I would cycle through all the
desktops once after launching 3ddesk so that it could cache a snapshot
of each screen.

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     kbob at jogger-egg.com