[Eug-lug] Computer time

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Jan 17 22:12:49 PST 2005

walter fry wrote:

> Walter here;
> when I entered     ls -l /etc/sysconfig/clock     output was :
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 45 nov 17 14:53 /etc/sysconfig/clock
> but no such thing as
> UTC=true or false    since  I did this from root I should be able to
> chown....or chmod..
> or did I not use the right querry command up front?         TA     walter

Look inside that file.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #7 (Collect all 24)
"I am bigger than anything that can happen to me. All these things, sorrow, misfortune, and suffering, are outside my door. I am in the house, and I have the key." - Charles Fletcher Lummis