[Fwd: Re: [Eug-lug] Computer time on Mozilla email?]

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Jan 17 09:39:34 PST 2005

I'm forwarding part of your message to the group so we can look at the
headers.

Your time is near correct. It's the timezone that's wrong.

In the date field, it should say -0800 if your timezone were set
correctly. From other stuff I've seen, you appear to be running debian.
Someone familiar with that distribution should be able to tell you
exactly what you need to tweek to get the timezone set correctly.

On my Mandrake system, the settings are in /etc/sysconfig/clock. Mine
looks like this:

UTC=true
ARC=false
ZONE=America/Los_Angeles