[Eug-lug] mozilla printing

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Thu Jan 13 11:49:29 PST 2005

Jim K wrote:
>  Is the page size wrong when programs other than mozilla prints
> to the  printer in quwstion?

The only program that I have found so far that screws up is
mozilla, including firefox.

> I use mandrake kde. In configuring my printer, I can alter the
>  page size from the standard letter(8-1/2 by 11")
> when configuring my printer. You might want to check your printer
> configuration file or the program
> you use to configure your printer. Perhaps a recently installed or
> updated program altered the settings.
> Jim K

The printer is configured for letter size.  Test print works
correctly.  Gimp works correctly.  Text printing works correctly.

The problem showed up when I switched from RedHat7.2 to
Debian Sarge.

Frankly, I'm getting fed up with everything mozilla.  I would
be ashamed to release software that bad.
--
Allen Brown
   work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
         allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
   To generalize is to be an idiot. --- William Blake