[Eug-lug] Mac Mini, oooohh, kawai/ errr.. How about that New HP unit.

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 18:31:39 PST 2005

Circuit will probably have it. Best Buy might too when they
open. I'll have my miniMac as soon as it gets here. I soooo
can't wait. I'll be cracking the case for pictures and poking as
soon as I get it if internal pictures aren't on the web by then.
And, YES it will come to the meeting as soon as I have it.

That be it,
Mr O.