[Eug-lug] Mac Mini, oooohh, kawai

larry price laprice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:45:36 PST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:24:00 +0000, fleming.j at comcast.net
<fleming.j at comcast.net> wrote:
> This may sound picky but why the mac-mini. That isn't going to have much rythmn
> when they go to market products that exploit the modular nature of the beauty
> think of mac-mini-cluster-rack as oposed to mini-mac-cluster-rack carreers are made and broken over this sort of thing.
>                                                                     John Mac

Ah but you've missed the big promo possibility,
Mini and Mac mini
BMW is already providing ipod docks, why not include complete computers...

I can see it now; a sequel to the italian job in which Charlize Theron
uses multiple Mac minis to perpetrate daring crimes (in the service of
a higher cause of course)

--
http://Zoneverte.org -- information explained
Do you know what your IT infrastructure does?