[Eug-lug] xmame, gxmame

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 18:32:25 PST 2005

It seems to only be a Firefox thing and for some reason it's not
doing it to me right now. I've check and unchecked things and
have gotten nowhere with it. It's annoying when it happens
though.

As for the joystick issue, I had to emerge xmame with a joystick
USE flag to get it working. Poked through the Gentoo forums for
that one. Now just have to see how much ROM fever I get to see
if I'll want an X-Arcade controller.

Hmm... Xmame, mini Mac, X-Arcade.... I'm sensing something here.

That be all,
Mr O.