[Eug-lug] xmame, gxmame

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 19:10:16 PST 2005

Anyone use the above? I'm having trouble getting gxmame to
recognize my joypad. XMMS recognizes it fine because I use it
for changing volume and tracks. I've closed XMMS then tried
gxmame again and it still won't pick up my joypad. Under the
config tab for Controller only "No Joystick" is highlighted and
I can't type or choose anything else.

Secondly, and unrelated, any way to stop Firefox from trying to
do a search every time I hit an apostrophe (') while typing?
Anyone else experienced the annoyance? Mozilla never does it.

Thanks and ciao,

Mr O.