[Eug-lug] Eugene-based Telecommuters (was Concurrency, (free lunch is over article))

Hal Pomeranz hal at deer-run.com
Sat Jan 8 08:35:21 PST 2005

> Do we have many more telecommuters on the list?

Me, sort of.  In the sense that nearly all of my consulting clients
are outside of the area and I either work the jobs from my home office
or get on an airplane to go do them.  But since I'm not a W-2 employee
of any particular firm, I guess I'm not a "telecommuter" in the sense
you are, Jason.

Hmmm, I guess I'm also not "on the list" so much as I am a lurker...
Returning to stealth mode now...  :-)

Hal Pomeranz, Founder/CEO      Deer Run Associates      hal at deer-run.com
    Network Connectivity and Security, Systems Management, Training