[Eug-lug] Meeting tonight?

Linux Rocks! linux at rocksolidnetworks.com
Thu Jan 6 18:47:02 PST 2005

Damn Larry, how am I supposed to feed this thing if you keep scaring newbies
off???

So, its kinda late for the address... sorry..

211 Monroe

If your comming from downtown, take monroe or madison. If your coming from
River road then take first street to monroe.

Seriously though, I do have a monitor, but she's in my livingroom, we usually
hang out in the dining room. and she is confined to a tank, so nobodys gunna
get hurt. However, ive seen people freak right out, just from seeing a
lizard. So if your a herpphobe stay out of my livingroom!

There is a convenience store about a block away, but not much else in the
neighborhood.

Jamie