[Eug-lug] DOS to linux comparison table

Mike Cherba mike.cherba at caviumnetworks.com
Thu Jan 6 16:06:27 PST 2005

Walter,
	You might try the following URLs and see if any is what you are looking
for:
			-Mike

http://www.faqs.org/docs/linux_intro/app2.html
http://k-lug.org/~griswold/Info/doslinux.html
http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/unix_for_dos_users.html
http://www.control-escape.com/linux/lx-translate.html

--
"The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart
as men, but that we will meanwhile agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard