[Eug-lug] receiving email on Debian

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Thu Jan 6 10:11:54 PST 2005

That is probably the problem.  I don't seem to be running
any of them.  I will install postfix and see if that fixes
the problem.

Is there any reason to be running sendmail *and* postfix on
the same system?  (One of the IT managed systems here are
set up that way.)
--
Allen Brown
  work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
        allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
  Time flys like an arrow.  Fruit flys like a banana.
  Shoe flys don't bother me.