[Eug-lug] receiving email on Debian

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Thu Jan 6 10:11:59 PST 2005

I was using "mail".  Once I see the mail is arriving I will
change over to mozilla.  That isn't the problem.  The mail
doesn't arrive onto the computer.
--
Allen Brown
  work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
        allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
  Time flys like an arrow.  Fruit flys like a banana.
  Shoe flys don't bother me.