[Eug-lug] ProFTP

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Sun Oct 17 17:54:49 PDT 2004

550 test.file: Permission denied

If I chage permissions to 757, it works.

nobody:nogroup owns the direcorties.  The file I copied ends up being owned by
me.  I want nobody:nogroup to own them.

I don't want anonymous access, only authenticated logins.

ProFTPD is running as nobody from inetd.

The firewall isn't in the way.

Believe it or not, your questions are helping quite a bit.

Now if only I can get the stuff I found in the docs to work...