[Eug-lug] OT: Final OPN move Mon.,Tue., October 11,12

T. Joseph CARTER knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Mon Oct 11 00:17:47 PDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 10:20:42PM -0700, Tim wrote:
> There site and everything is still loading..is that just colo'd
> somewhere or will it be going down soon daring the final move?  I didn't
> realize they were just putting everything in storage.

I don't know.  I somehow wound up on the council list again, but you don't
think they actually tell us anything, do you?

At least some stuff is colo'd, and I'd presume that is not immediately
going to change.  I'm told the CTC computers went to the network charter
school.  Last I saw, EPUD and Dave Klindt have both offered limited space
for things which do not include a bone yard for old PCs and Macs.  That's
all I know.

I wouldn't expect a coherent answer from anyone in the organization.  They
don't talk to outsiders.  Nor, when I sat on the board, did they talk to
board members.  If you were not one of about five people, you weren't told
anything.

Well, now the board consists of about half a dozen people, and I do not
know who they are.  I think Drake Eubank is on the present board.  I know
Jason Dommasch is.  That's all I know.