[Eug-lug] how?

Steve euglinux at nwtechops.com
Sun Aug 29 13:22:39 PDT 2004

> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:07:45 +0000, walter freihube
> <wfreihube at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > How do I get Mandr 10 to recognize my USB Floppy?

Probably the easiest way it to use the supermount command. Look at `man
supermount` for more details but in brief:

supermount enable

This command should make the appropriate entries in your fstab for you
if the floppy is attached when the command is run. If this is successful
Mandrake should display an icon on the gnome or kde desktop every time
you plug the floppy in and insert a disk.

Steve