[Eug-lug] batch convert

Linux Rocks! linux at rocksolidnetworks.com
Sun Aug 22 07:31:04 PDT 2004

Heh... yeah its what I used to make my webgallery JIST (http://
wWw.RockSolidNetworks.com/JIST/). mogrify is pretty cool :)

Jamie

On Saturday 21 August 2004 01:57 pm, Jeff_W wrote:
: Ditto on the ImageMagick: for some quick and EZ examples check out
: the iGal page and click the Linux Journal article link. Since ImgMgk
: is full featured at the command line you can integrate it in shell
: scripts. For example, you could create a preview script to allow
: flagging of rotated pics, then add additional cropping/resizing
: steps for those pics (very common need). For large quantities of
: pics this is a big time saver.
:
: iGal:  online Image GALlery generator
: http://www.stanford.edu/~epop/igal/
:
: > Like Cory Said... Imagemagcik...
: >
: > : ... but lately somebody on the list mentioned that they
: > : could not find a graphics program for Linux that does
: > : batch converts.
:
: EUGLUG mailing list
: euglug at euglug.org