[Eug-lug] batch convert

Allen Brown abrown at peak.org
Sat Aug 21 21:18:42 PDT 2004

Thank you.  I guess I will stick with mogrify.  Altho it takes two
steps to do the operation, it's -geometry option allows me to
specify the bounding box for the thumbnail without knowing the
image size of the original.
--
Allen Brown
  work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/