[Eug-lug] scsi stuff

Dean Ridgway ridgwad at peak.org
Thu Aug 19 00:49:55 PDT 2004

If they are still in business, Norvac Electronics has all kinds of weird
electrical shit. 541-345-2904.

  /\-/\   Dean Ridgway               |  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
 ( - - )  InterNet ridgwad at peak.org  |  I took the one less traveled by,
 =\_v_/=                             |  And that has made all the difference.
                                     |     "The Road Not Taken" - Robert Frost.
http://www.peak.org/~ridgwad/
PGP mail encouraged, finger for key: 28C577F3 2A5655AFD792B0FB 9BA31E6AB4683126