[Eug-lug] System Admin position.

John Sechrest sechrest at peak.org
Thu Aug 12 21:50:34 PDT 2004

They actually have been looking for some time. And I know they have
been having trouble finding someone who actually can do the work.

Ken Barber <mountainman at peak.org> writes:

 % On Thursday 12 August 2004 4:43 pm, Ogier de Corbiel wrote:
 % > Anyone who can use a wizard is a master at windblows administration.
 %
 % What I get a kick out of is the way they use the words "Windows" and "Highly
 % secure" in the same breath.
 %
 % Thanks, John, for posting it.  I'm sure they'll find someone.  Heck, they'll
 % probably have resumes coming out of their ears.
 %
 % Ken
 % EUGLUG mailing list
 % euglug at euglug.org