[Eug-lug] gentoo no network install.

Timothy Bolz bolzt at efn.org
Mon Aug 9 21:34:00 PDT 2004

Jackson

On Monday 09 August 2004 09:46 pm, you wrote:
> Didn't mean RTFM as much as, "Wow, that manual is surprisingly good."

I took it as the latter.  I was surprised too when I open it up in pdf.  It's
layout  is like a book.  I've been going throught the web site they have a
lot of stuff.  They even have a UML walkthru, Diskless workstations guide,GPG
and a lot of other stuff.  Nice. I wonder if they're pdf files too.
I think I'm going to like Gentoo.  Once I get everything I want installed.

I'm having a friend download the gentoo universal from the osu mirror.  So I
should be starting tomorrow.  Then once I get my modem working as a user I
can emerge from there.

Tim