[Eug-lug] esound and devfs?

Rob Hudson rob at euglug.net
Fri Aug 6 12:43:00 PDT 2004

Since this was a new machine, I did a genkernel build so Gentoo could
figure out what I have.  So it may be using Alsa and I don't know it.
Previously I used OSS over Alsa but I remember doing genkernel this time
around.

Does esound not work with Alsa?  Or is there an alternative that alsa
provides?

On 20040806.1237, Jacob Meuser said ...