[Eug-lug] The Wiki Reloaded

larry price laprice at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:23:50 PDT 2004

We discovered yesterday that wiki.euglug.org no longer exists

so I went ahead and installed a new wiki on euglug.org available at
http://euglug.org/wiki

we will eventually get wiki.euglug.org repointed to the new wiki

I chose Moinmoin because it's a wiki I'm familiar with that has a lot
of nice features
right now it's running as a cgi, we might want to get fastcgi (or
mod_python :) installed if it's worth it to cut a second or two off
the page access times.

I'd like to see more integration between the wiki and the mailing list
including having the recent changes list sent to the mailing list on a
weekly basis. But that sort of thing can be contentious.

Oh and as of this post the form
"$FOO Reloaded" is officially deprecated,

you should use "$FOO Revolutions" instead,
make sure you include lots of flashy graphics
and include a few subtle points that everyone misses.

--
http://Zoneverte.org -- information explained
Do you know what your IT infrastructure does?