[Eug-lug] Newbie CD Burner Questioned- Answered it myself....

nyal ncammack at efn.org
Fri Aug 6 10:03:50 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

After doing a bit of fooling around I was able to answer my own question....

Went into the Mandrake Control Center, found Mount Points for CDROMs, went
into the options and unchecked the noauto and user options....rebooted and
can now see my pictures!

New problem I have is that the CD Burner doesn't want to open up and kick the
CD out once I'm done looking....Any suggestions?  I tried the button on the
front of the burner, no go.  I tried using the eject option from KSCD, no
luck.

Is there a way from a terminal window I can force it to open?

Any suggestions are most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Nyal R. Cammack
ncammack at efn.org
--
Called up the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms regional office
  and asked, "What wine goes best with an M-16?"  The guy who answered did